The Veterans Resiliency Holistic Clinic through Herbalists Without Borders promotes and provides natural and holistic approaches to relieving the symptoms of trauma and PTSD for all, regardless of ability to pay.
Visit HWB Global to locate clinics world wide.
HWB Victoria - Veterans Resiliency Holistic Clinic
1 x weekend each month@Abbotsford Convent - Wellbeing Studio
Monthly RESILIENCY WEEKEND provides a variety of services, cross referrals, resources, workshops, catchups and meetups.
Services include: Holistic health and wellbeing services FREE of charge. With experienced, trauma informed carers, dedicated resources, ...and cups of tea!
- Herbal,Nutritional and Naturopathic Medicine, Supplement review
- Therapeutic massage, Lymphatic Draingage, Reflexology, Relaxing facial massage
- Meditation, Flower Essence Therapy.
- Tea and talk, Gardening.
- We are about inclusion. All Veterans and their families are welcome, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, lack of religion, spiritual practice, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, economic status, farmer or city dweller, athlete or couch potato, or ability to pay.
- We are building an all - inclusive community based on our “mission” where we can create a safe container for the survival energies of trauma to be discharged in a supportive environment.
- We are a mission driven organisation. We place our mission before personalities. Our intention is to create a safe space with compassion and support, where everyone takes responsibility for doing their inner work. Only you can do it, but you do not have to do it alone.
- This organisation is not about fixing people. It is about empowering you to re-unite with your wholeness and inner wisdom that trauma has taken from you as you re-discover and embrace the powerful, beautiful, loving, awesome person that you were created to be.